As they are now living in the borders of the town and also have usage of town facilities, this is basically the only faucet in the home
Concerning this product
Rights & Access
The contents regarding the Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives have been in the domain that is public are able to utilize and reuse.
Line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, along with http://www.brightbrides.net/review/christian-connection/ usage of the first things, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and Restrictions Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing sources that are primary.
- Rights Advisory: No known limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching print that is photographic
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you can easily download it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress due to legal rights factors, you get access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of various kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In case a image that is digital showing: The characteristics associated with electronic image partially depend on whether or not it ended up being made of the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above includes a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there clearly was an electronic digital image which was made directly through the initial and it is of enough quality for some book purposes.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you should use the reproduction quantity to shop for a content from Duplication Services. It shall be manufactured through the source placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and you also want a content showing color or tint (presuming the first has any), you can easily generally buy a good content of this initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and such as the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your request.
Cost lists, email address, and purchase kinds can be found regarding the Duplication Services webpage.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you’ll want to fill away a call slide into the images and Photographs researching area to look at the initial item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (small) image is going to be noticeable in the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital preference to requesting the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space in the Library of Congress. In a few full instances, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be obtained whenever you are away from Library of Congress due to the fact product is legal rights restricted or is not examined for liberties limitations. As being a conservation measure, we generally usually do not provide a initial product whenever an electronic image can be obtained. For those who have a reason that is compelling begin to see the initial, check with a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too big fragile to provide. For instance, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially at the mercy of harm. Also, they are much easier to see on line where they have been presented as good images. )
- No, the product isn’t digitized. Please head to #2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a surrogate that is non-digital, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not exist. Please visit number 3.
To contact guide staff into the Prints and Photographs researching Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, that will never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who can participate under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation style:
Lee, R., professional professional professional photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who can engage under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of a town and possess usage of town facilities, this is actually the only faucet inside your home. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who can engage under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of a town and also have usage of town facilities, this is actually the only faucet inside your home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.